The Blossom Nursery is a leader in early years care and education in Dubai with six locations that follows the British Foundation framework (EYFS) with an emergent focus on sensory stimulation called Skygarden. We swim, drum, have French and Arabic lessons, make music, do a variety of arts and crafts and ensure that literacy and numeracy targets are met through fun activities. Join the blossom nursery team, the below opportunities are currently available.
Female Centre Director required with English as a first language and managing & teaching experience from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, UK or the USA.
· Native English speakers Only
· Fun, passionate and energetic candidates
· Attested degree in Education - Bachelor’s degree or Cache level 3/ NVQ Level 3 (UK)
· Knowledge and understanding of Early Childhood Development & EYFS and/or Montessori qualification
· Experience as an Early Years practitioner
· Excellent English communication skills at all levels
· Ability to work independently and is also a team player
· Ability to plan different activities
We are seeking to recruit a female nurse to care for the health and well-being of all our children